Friday, July 9, 2010

Weiner or Wiener Lake 37th

July 9th - After swimming Long I knew this lake regardless of the temperature would be easier. We unloaded the boats and off we went to the end of the lake. After .5 mile we reach the end of the lake. Both of us sure thought this lake would be longer. John educated me on on the mtn climbing routes around Long and Weiner Lake and all the cool features of his I-phone on the way over. Again we removed the gas motor and hooked up the trolling motor. We did have a spectator (fisherman) watch me go over board and start simming. I would like to know what he was thinking when he saw me swimming. I had swam almost half way by the time John caught up with me. Since this lake is shallower than Long the water temperature was a little warmer. Some trash in the water near the enter area and lily pads. 346 strokes and 11 minutes 30 seconds later I reached the end of the lake. Again a pretty good swim. We loaded up the boat and off to the next lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment