Thursday, June 24, 2010

21st Lake - Brocker Lake


June 24th, What a terrible lake this one was. I found the access point walked down to shore. Someone had put wood down to go across the weeds. As soon as I put my flipper down in the mud I sank to my knees. The pressure built around my foot and I tried for 5 minutes to get my foot out of the mud with the flipper still attached. Finally the mud wouldn't give and the flipper is now left in Brocker lake for some archeologist to find in hundred or more years. I went ahead and swam the lake about 15 minutes. Of all the lakes this one has to be one of the worst for swimming. With the deep mud located around the shore it could be a very dangerous situation for young kids. Off to the next lake! Hopefully it will be better than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment